RadioSarosa Index du Forum

RadioSarosa
Forum de R*S

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

By All Means - I Think I Fell In Love (mp3.pm).mp3

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RadioSarosa Index du Forum -> RadioSarosa -> Musiques
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lettecarro

MessagePosté le: Ven 6 Mai - 11:38 (2016)    Sujet du message: By All Means - I Think I Fell In Love (mp3.pm).mp3 Répondre en citant

By All Means - I Think I Fell In Love (mp3.pm).mp3 > urlin.us/26mre

By All Means - I Think I Fell In Love (mp3.pm).mp3

7f7c33a287
Natti: She had a Cali beach body bearin skin I love Even though Natti country as a bear skin rug Southern charm got her arm interlocked with mine Kentucky-fied chicks talking greasy all the time "She think she too good, she think she dope" Bitch if she thought them things shed be right bout both She came to UK screaming "CATS!" all day Bled blue since she used to watch Tayshaun play Loved the color in the trees when the leaves would fall In the south getting high like cholesterol My kinfolk would tease her best of all About her west coast shakes made of vegetables Talking hella proper like reading a teleprompter Long ass legs looking fly as a helicopter But on final descent bad news was sent Not a Hollywood divorce but a bluegrass split and she went Tunji: I met her on the corner of Abbot Kinney and Venice She said her life was a movie and finding me was the premise Taught her bout love, she was willingly my apprentice Sex like a drug she played the role of a chemist Supplying me with a feeling I never thought I could fathom Cupid shot me right in the chest with his golden handgun Point blank Joint full of dank in the left palm Riding in my ladyfriends car coming down Crenshaw Cruisin through the city bumping Biggie doing 60 in a residential You got me feeling like heaven sent you So forget the rumors and what all your jealous friends do Always put my lady first Im so presidential Shes picture perfect wit a small frame But she had to fly back south when the fall came I got the feeling that she mighta had another Shell be gone til June but shes mine for the summer because. Daily Mail. ^ "Archive Chart: 1997-05-18". His version went to #29 on the Hot Country Songs chart. Paris: Decovert. ^ "Top Singles Volume 30, No. Tunji. You blame D.C.

Clapton performed an extended version of "Wonderful Tonight" between 1987 and 2003, featuring Katie Kissoon and Tracy Ackerman on backing vocals and David Sancious on saxophone. from allies or fam To enemies well Ill be damned Oh man the lights so blinding dog Amazing if youre seeing I without a guide at all Ninjas will hide in fog, predators close on prey Son will come out tomorrow, today he throwing shade I couldnt see it Before I wasnt hip but then our trip made me believe it Guided me thru darkness where route aint known as scenic Im seeing These so called angels cast the shadow of demon. "Wonderful Tonight" was covered by country singer David Kersh in 1998. 18, July 29, 1978". ^ "The Irish Charts Search Results Wonderful Tonight". "Wonderful Tonight" Singleby Damage from the album Forever B-side "I'm Ready" Released 28 April 1997 Format CD single, cassette Genre R&B Length 4:01 Label Big Life Records Writer(s) Eric Clapton Producer(s) Steve Mac Damage singles chronology "Love Guaranteed" (1997) "Wonderful Tonight" (1997) "Love Lady" (1997) . Tracklisting . ^ "David Kersh Chart history" Billboard Hot Country Songs for David Kersh. Retrieved 2015-07-30. Burrrr! (Page not found) Sorry, we didn't mean for that to happen! You can search Genius by using the search bar above, or go back to the homepage.

ll l Bandit-Aul ll l Stromae - Quand C est (mp3.pm).mp3Slash - Mother Maria feat. Beth Hart (mp3.pm).mp3Luigi s Ballad ANIMATED MUSIC VIDEO - Starbomb (mp3.pm).mp3Basta - Maya igra (mp3.pm).mp3Latin Lover - Laser Light Remix 87 (mp3.pm).mp3Kenny Burrell - All Blues (mp3.pm).mp3Soumia - Paradis (mp3.pm).mp3Vianney - Je te d teste (mp3.pm).mp3Burning Water - Mood Elevator (mp3.pm).mp3SPEED-ID - EVIL Moon Rising (mp3.pm).mp3

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 6 Mai - 11:38 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RadioSarosa Index du Forum -> RadioSarosa -> Musiques Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation